Monday, January 4, 2010

Brooke + Andy

I had such a BLAST at this wedding! They did such a good job and everyone there was having so much fun! Brooke had the most beautiful dress and the raddest shoes I have ever seen. They were married at the beautiful sundance resort and even though there was snow outside the inside was decorated with bright colors and gorgeous spring tulips. Their night was a perfect one and I was lucky to be the one to capture it all. Thanks guys and CONGRATULATIONS!























































































































































2 comments:

3 Men & a Lady said...

This wedding is AWESOME!!!! What a fun party and I love all the details! You captured it so well and got a TON of cool shots! NICE JOB!

the bee's knees. said...

Hi Harmony! Andy and I just got back from our honeymoon and have started looking through all the photos. You did a wonderful job capturing the wedding!! The photos look really good. I love all the colors! We really enjoyed working with you!! We had so much fun at the wedding and the weekend was perfect. I hope all else is well. Best, Brooke.