Saturday, August 1, 2009

My Bestest Friend

So I am so excited to introduce to you my best Brittany and her awesome amazing fiance Rich. Britt and I have been best friends for freakin ten years now and I am SO EXCITED FOR HER WEDDING! I love her to death and I am so lucky to know such an amazing girl. I could not narrow it down for the life of me because we shot like a million pictures so you got a lot more then normal for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!





































































4 comments:

3 Men & a Lady said...

Are you kidding me? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these! So creative, such a cute couple, awesome posing, beautiful lighting, pretty much perfect! You're so talented, Harms! Can't wait to be apart of their big day with you!

Heather Lee said...

Harmony. You are amazing. Why didn't I remember you were a photographer when I booked our family photos??? We just got them done. BUT you better believe, I'm going with you next time. Maybe we will just need to get some more because I love your stuff. And I know Brittany is a beautiful girl, but you are also such a gifted photographer. All of these are great.

Heather Lee said...

***I'm not saying I didn't like our photographer. She was a cute girl. I haven't seen the photos yet though to really judge=) Just saying I LOVE what you've done and looking at your past stuff. Amazing.

Tawny said...

WHAAAAAAAAAT! These are ridiculously perfect! Harms, you're as good as the best out there, FREAK! You have a serious talent for this, I'm glad you're running with it... and it helps of course to have the drop dead gorgeous BRIT as your subject;)